Information for authors
Submission procedure in the journal “Economics and Management: Research and Practice Journal”
1. The article must correspond to the economic profile of the journal, signed by the author (co-authors) including full name, academic degree and title (if there is one), place of employment and current position, telephones, post address and e-mail of the author (co-authors).
2. The article with length of 8–16 pages (for candidates for a degree including post-graduate students – up to 10 pages) 1,5 interval (Times New Roman font, font size 14, paragraph indention 1 sm, page margins 2 sm) is presented to the journal editor in one copy attaching the information (electronic file) (MS Word) or is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The article title should not exceed 8 words. Pages are numbered. Tables and graphics (figures and charts) are provided in black and white variant. Bibliography in alphabetic arrangement is at the end of the article; sources are numbered, references to them are in the text body in square brackets. The article must be structured (divided into sections with subtitles).
3. In a short abstract (up to 5 lines) all the new data which is provided in the article and actual opportunities for practical implementation of recommendations should be pointed out. 5–8 key words (terms) are necessary. Abstract and key words must be presented in Russian and English.
4. The article’s author is responsible for choice and accuracy of the provided facts, quotations, economic-statistic data, proper names, geographic names and the rest.
Procedure of reviewing the materials that are presented to the journal “Economics and Management: Research and Practice Journal”
1. All scientific articles presented to the journal’s editorial board must be peer-reviewed. Having checked relevance of the article’s contents to the journal’s profile and main requirements set for scientific publications, it is directed to its review.
2. If the article does not correspond to the journal’s profile and meet the main publication requirements, it is sent back to the authors including return reasons.
3. Within no more than 2 weeks after receiving the articles that correspond to the journal’s profile and meet the main publication requirements are directed to an independent expert who has a science degree (Doctor of Science as a rule) in the relevant field. To get maximum objective assessment articles are provided to the expert without including the author’s name. Review time is 2–3 weeks.
4. When reviewing the manuscript received by the editorial board, the external reviewers and editor rely on the following criteria: a) the relevance of topics covered in the article from the point of view of solving scientific problems related to the issues and the profile of the journal; b) theoretical originality, the development of new academic material and analytical approach; c) the theoretical justification for the chosen topic; d) the validity of data; f) the presence of solid, date supported conclusions.
5. A copy of the review (or reasoned refusal) is sent back to the article’s authors with an offer for polishing the article according to the expert’s notes or providing arguments for their refusal. Time for polishing the article is 2–3 weeks.
6. The articles the authors of which do not mind the expert’s notes are not accepted for publication. If the author does not agree with the expert’s notes, he may provide a reasoned appeal which is considered by the editorial board and in controversial issues the article may be reviewed for the second time.
7. The editorial board sends the reviews’ copies to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation if it is required.
8. Reviews of the articles published in the issue “Economics and Management: Research and Practice Journal” are retained in the archives within 5 years.